Terms and Conditions of Hire
1. All goods are supplied on a hire basis (unless the purchase of certain items is agreed in advance).
2. The Hirer is the person named when booking the hire. The Hirer takes responsibility for all goods under these terms and conditions.
3. The Hire period is for the duration of the event (maximum up to 5 days). This can be extended at the discretion of Greenscene Interior Planting and an extra cost may be levied if appropriate.
4. A 25% non-refundable deposit will be required to secure any booking.
The balance is then payable in full 1 month prior to the event date.
If a booking is cancelled more than 1 month in advance then no more is payable.
If a booking is cancelled with less than 1 month to the event date then the full amount is chargeable. (These monies can be used against a future booking within 12 months if the event is postponed).
Bookings made within 1 month of the event date must be paid in full at the time of booking.
5. The named Hirer shall be responsible for insuring that the hired goods are kept in good condition from the time of receipt of delivery until back into the possession of Greenscene.
6. The Hirer will pay for any non - returned, damaged or broken goods at the full retail value.
7. Greenscene will not be responsible for injury or damage to person/s or property howsoever sustained arising from hired goods.
8. Greenscene reserves the right to substitute any live materials for displays should availability of certain varieties be unavailable from suppliers. Any substituted display material will be of a similar look, colour and value where possible. Providing that the alternative is reasonable, the Hirer shall not be entitled to cancel the booking for this reason alone.
9. Limitation of Liability: In the event that Greenscene requires to cancel the contract for any reason then all monies paid by the client will be refunded within 28 days. Under no circumstances shall we be liable to you for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (profit or otherwise) or other claim for compensation whatsoever caused by the cancellation or amendment of this contract.
10. The terms of these conditions can only be altered with the written agreement of Greenscene Interior Planting. Any variation to the above terms and conditions is solely at the discretion of Greenscene Interior Planting.